ALL DENTAL CARE
Serving: Marietta, Roswell, Woodstock & Surrounding Areas
Marietta Family and Cosmetic Dentist
|Call: (770) 99-TEETH|
Welcome to the Office of Your Dentist in Marietta, All Dental Care
We are pleased to introduce All Dental Care, a state-of-the-art facility that has been open for over a decade!
At All Dental Care, we know how important having a great smile is in countless ways. This is why your Marietta dentist, Dr. Atusha Patel, and the entire team at our Marietta, Georgia dental practice is committed to providing the highest quality in family and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Patel, a leading dentist in Marietta, can create results that change how you look and feel. Whether you need a routine checkup or more advanced procedures like a smile makeover, All Dental Care offers a wide variety of procedures to uniquely fit your needs. Our office offers deluxe amenities, including a comfortable sedation/nitrous suite. In addition, our friendly staff ensures your visit to the dentist is affordable and comfortable. If you are searching for a dentist or a Marietta cosmetic dentist – look no further, contact us today at (770) 99-TEETH.
We invite you to look around our site and to learn more about Dr. Atusha Patel and All Dental Care team to see how we can be an integral part of your dental care. The first step towards a beautiful smile begins with selecting a dentist that you can rely on, and we want to be that dental office for you. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Call our Marietta Dentist Today at (770) 790-0185 for your Appointment
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few years, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will administer taking temperatures with a touchless thermometer all staff.
- You may see that our waiting room, will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We encourage all to wear their masks. (home-made masks, scarfs etc are all fine to wear). Team members are always available to guide you through your appointment process.
- All staff will be wearing PPE with recommended guidelines by CDC. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 770-998-3384.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Atusha Patel and Team